Today we are listing what we CANNOT live without in winter. There are, I'm sure many many more things, but these are my top items! The one thing I am absolutely sure of is that if I have a sore throat, dry skin, cold feet or hands, cold food or catch a cold I am NOT happy.
I drink a cup of green tea every night
and try to make very balanced comfort food meals to warm up my family
from the inside out. Here are a few of our favorite soups and stews
links for you.
- APPETIZERS~DIPS & FINGER FOODS
- BREADS, BISCUITS, MUFFINS & PASTRIES
- BRUNCH & EGGS
- CROCK POT SLOW COOK
- MEATS~BEEF, CHICKEN, & PORK
- SAUCES, SEASONINGS, GRAVIES, CONDIMENTS, RUBS & DRESSINGS
- SIDES, POTATOES, PASTAS & RICES
- SOUPS, STEWS & CHILIS
- XYZ ETC...
- MENU PLANS
- CRAFTS & PROJECTS
- JOURNEYS & TRAVELS
- WHERE I PARTY