KANSAS CITY BBQ CHICKEN
2 1/2 pounds chicken (I like to use thighs)
2 tablespoons Pampered Chef Kansas City style BBQ rub
2 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Toss the chicken with the rub and baking powder.
- Arrange in a single layer on a large stone or stainless sheet pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until cooked through, flipping chicken pieces midway.
1 cup jalapeno ketchup
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons molasses
1 tablespoon Pampered Chef Kansas City style BBQ rub
2 tablespoons QUALITY honey
- Whisk together the ketchup, water, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, molasses and Kansas City style BBQ rub in a saucepan until well blended, bringing to a simmer 8-10 minutes until thickened.
- Remove from heat and whisk in honey.
- Add baked wings to a large bowl.
- Pour sauce over chicken and toss to coat.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!