ZESTY GARLIC GREEN BEANS serves 8-10
2 tablespoons oil from oil packed sun-dried tomatoes
1 cup sliced Vidalia sweet onion
1/2 cup chopped or julienned sun dried tomatoes
3 cloves garlic, minced
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper, to taste
Juice of 1 lemon
2-16 ounce packages french style green beans
- Heat oil in a large dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, sautéing 2-3 minutes until tender.
- Add tomatoes, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper, cooking 2-3 minutes longer.
- Stir in frozen green beans, cook, simmer 7-9 minutes.
- Uncover and continue to simmer 2-3 minutes until the liquid is mostly evaporated.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!