The streusel topping is what turns this ordinary pumpkin pie into something spectacularly perfect for your fall holiday celebrations!
PINEAPPLE RAISIN STREUSEL PUMPKIN PIE
1 batch your favorite pie crust dough or 1 sheet Pillsbury pie crust
3 LARGE eggs
15 ounce can solid pack pumpkin
1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup PACKED brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon QUALITY cinnamon
1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice blend
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- On a lightly floured surface prepare pie crust and transfer to a 9 inch deep dish pie plate. Trim and flute edges.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, eggs, heavy cream, sugars and spices.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake 45 minutes.
1 cup AP flour
1/2 cup PACKED brown sugar
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup COLD butter, cubed
1/3 cup FINELY chopped crystallized pineapple
1/3 cup golden raisins
- In a small bowl combine the flour, brown sugar and walnuts.
- Cut in butter pieces until crumbly.
- Add in pineapple pieces and raisins mixing until well coated and distributed.
- Remove pie from oven and GENTLY sprinkle streusel over the pumpkin filling.
- Lay a piece of foil over top gently to prevent burning.
- Bake 15 minutes more, remove foil and bake another 10 minutues or until a knife comes out clean when inserted into pie center.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Refrigerate leftovers.