Green leaf lettuce, torn into bite sized pieces
2 bunches green onions, chopped
2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
1 can albacore tuna IN OIL, drained VERY WELL
1 can bay shrimp drained, or 1 cup fresh
1 large lemon, juiced
1/4 cup mayonnaise
FRESH ground salt & pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl mix together the lettuce, green onions and tomatoes.
- Add the tuna and shrimp. Toss well.
- Squeeze with lemon juice.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and toss again.
- Add mayonnaise and toss until well coated.
4 French Sandwich rolls, cut into halves
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1/4 cup grated or sliced Fontina cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Mix together the melted butter and olive oil.
- Dip tops of rolls into butter mixture.
- Dip into the Fontina cheese pressing slightly so the cheese adheres.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Broil until golden and crusty.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!