PEACH BLUEBERRY CRISPS
1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen diced peaches
1 1/2 teaspoons + 2 tablespoons sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
Juice of 1 lime
1 teaspoon PURE vanilla extract
3 tablespoons rolled oats (NOT instant)**
4 teaspoons flour
2 tablespoons COLD unsalted butter, cubed
2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
1/4 cup raspberries or blueberries or ???
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Lightly spray 2 ramekins with non-stick cooking spray.
- Toss peaches, 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar, cornstarch, lime juice and salt together. Set aside.
- In a small food processor, pulse oats until a fine crumble.
- Add 2 tablespoons sugar and flour to oats and pulse until well blended.
- Cut in butter with pastry blender until a coarse meal.
- Stir in vanilla and walnuts.
- Divide peach mixture between ramekins.
- Divide raspberries over each ramekin.
- Sprinkle each ramekin with oat mixture.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until golden and bubbly.
- Cool 5 minutes before serving – that fruit is HOT!
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.