CORNED BEEF HASH
We like ours crisp so I use more of small dice/shredded mixture. Cut yours according to your tastes.
left over corned beef (about a pound), diced and shredded
2 tablespoons organic butter
1/2 pound cooked potatoes, diced
1 large bunch green onions, sliced
fresh ground pink Himalayan salt and pepper, to taste
1-2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add onions, cooking a minute or two until translucent.
- Add corned beef and potatoes.
- Add seasoning and Worcestershire sauce, stirring and scraping bottom as necessary.
- Serve with poached or fried eggs.