CORNED BEEF HASH
We like ours crisp so I use more of small dice/shredded mixture. Cut yours according to your tastes.
left over corned beef (about a pound), diced and shredded
2 tablespoons organic butter
1/2 pound cooked potatoes, diced
1 large bunch green onions, sliced
fresh ground pink Himalayan salt and pepper, to taste
1-2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add onions, cooking a minute or two until translucent.
- Add corned beef and potatoes.
- Add seasoning and Worcestershire sauce, stirring and scraping bottom as necessary.
- Serve with poached or fried eggs.
Looks yummy. My husband loves corned beef and hash. Happy spring and thanks for sharing at Love Your Creativity.ReplyDelete
Great recipe! Would love to make this for breakfast :D Thanks for participating in Fiesta Friday party which I'm co-hosting this week. I can't find the link to Fiesta Friday and www.beautifulvoyager.com, but I'm sure you'll add them soon. Hope to see you soon! ~ Pauline @ BeautifulVoyager.comReplyDelete