1 cup packed brown sugar
8 ounces Frank's original hot sauce
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon celery salt
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
1 tablespoon avocado oil
Prepared white rice
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Line a baking sheet with foil sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. This makes for a quick and easy clean up!
- In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, celery salt, hot sauce and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer, cooking 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Rub chicken pieces with avocado oil and lay smooth side down in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Turn the chicken pieces smooth side up.
- GENEROUSLY brush the chicken pieces with about 1/3 of the sauce.
- Bake another 5 minutes.
- Brush again with another third of the sauce.
- Bake for 15 minutes until chicken is cooked through and beginning to char around the edges.
- Serve over prepared rice with remaining sauce.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!