6 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 cup light brown sugar
3 ounces cream cheese, softened
4 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons PURE vanilla
1 1/4 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cups mini chocolate chips
- Combine melted butter, cream cheese, sugars in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Add vanilla until well combined.
- Sift flour and salt into mixture and blend well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll into small balls.
- Melt 3/4 cup chocolate chips for 60 seconds in microwave until smooth. If 60 seconds isn’t enough continue to heat in 20 second increments until smooth. DO NOT BURN!
- Line a cookie tin with cupcake liners.
- Pour the chocolate evenly into the liners.
- Add a cookie ball to each liner.
- Slightly flatten each cookie ball.
- Top each cookie ball with remaining chocolate.
- GENTLY shake or bounce pan to even out the chocolate.
- Chill AT LEAST 1 hour to harden cookie cups.