SLOW COOKER CHICKEN & STUFFING1 1/2-2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1 can Campbell’s cream of celery soup
1 can Campbell’s tomato soup
2/3 cup half and half
1/2 cup sour cream
2 boxes Stove Top savory herb stuffing
3/4 cup butter, melted
Parsley, for garnish
- Coat slow cooker insert with non-stick cooking spray.
- GENEROUSLY season the chicken with FRESH ground sea salt, black pepper and poultry seasoning.
- Place chicken in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Whisk together the soups, sour cream and half and half.
- Pour over cheese.
- Sprinkle stuffing mixes evenly over the soup.
- Pour the melted butter over the stuffing mixes.
- Cover and set on Low for 4 hours.
- This recipe works best in the rectangular flat slow cooker by crock pot.
- If using chicken tenders decrease time to 3 hours.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!