2 cups pretzels, crushed into crumbs
1 ½ cups powdered sugar
1 ¼ cups peanut butter
¾ cup butter, melted
1 ½ cups milk chocolate chips
½ cup Heath bit pieces
- Spray 13×9 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray!
- In a large bowl mix together the pretzel crumbs and powdered sugar until well blended.
- Mix in melted butter and 1 cup of the peanut butter.
- Press mixture evenly into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Sprinkle evenly with Heath Bit pieces.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt combine the remaining peanut butter with the milk chocolate chips. Heat at 30 second intervals, stirring after each until melted and smooth.
- Spread over the layer in the baking dish.
- Garnish with Heath bit pieces and broken pretzel bits.
- Chill at least 1 hour before cutting.
- Store in airtight container in the refrigerator.