2 pound brisket*
2 cups Hoisin sauce
1 cup Sweet Baby Ray’s Original BBQ sauce
1 cup Beef Broth
- Whisk together the Hoisin sauce, BBQ sauce and beef broth.
- Spray the crock insert with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place brisket in insert, fat cap up.
- Pour Hoisin mixture over top.
- Cover and set on low for 7-8 hours.
- I buy a 4 pound brisket, cut it in half and freeze half for the next time. It seems impossible to find a brisket under 4 pounds anyway.
- Buy a cut with the largest fat cap you can find – they are the MOST flavorful!