2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
FRESH ground black pepper
garlic salt, to taste
1 tablespoon avocado oil
1 large shallot, sliced
1 ¼ cup quartered cherry tomatoes
¼ cup QUALITY balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons Gourmet Garden “squeeze” Italian herbs
1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden “squeeze” Basil
- In a small bowl whisk together the balsamic vinegar, basil and Italian herbs.
- Fold in tomatoes, cover and refrigerate until dinner.
- Generously season chicken breasts with FRESH ground pepper and garlic salt.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Add shallot, cooking until browned. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add chicken to skillet and sear each side, about 3 minutes per side.
- Top chicken with shallots and tomato mixture.
- Bring to a QUICK boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Turn chicken to coat well in glaze.
- Serve over pasta or mashed potatoes.
- Garnish with FRESH herbs.