2 teaspoons avocado oil
1 tablespoon butter
1 pound skinless, boneless chicken thighs
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper, to taste
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
½ Vidalia onion, sliced
2 cloves garlic, sliced thin or minced
1 teaspoon minced FRESH thyme
1 ¼ cups chicken broth
2 tablespoons WONDRA flour
1 ½ cup chopped baby spinach
1 SMALL lemon, juiced and zest
Prepared rice, mashed potatoes or pasta
- Heat oil and butter over medium high heat in a large skillet.
- GENEROUSLY season chicken pieces with your FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper.
- Add chicken to skillet searing 4-5 minutes until golden brown before turning.
- Flip chicken and add tomatoes, onion, garlic and thyme. Cook 3-4 minutes until onion begins to soften.
- Whisk together the chicken stock and flour. Add to skillet, stirring to mix. Be sure to scrape all the tasty tidbits from the bottom of the skillet. Bring to a SLOW boil until sauce thickens.
- Add spinach, lemon zest and lemon juice, stirring to mix well.
- Serve immediately over prepared rice, mashed potatoes or pasta.