2 pounds bone in chicken thighs
½ cup avocado oil
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
2 teaspoons brown sugar
2 teaspoons paprika
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon garlic powder
3-6 ounces ginger ale
- Pour a VERY shallow amount of ginger ale into the bottom of baking dish.
- Sift together the salt, pepper, brown sugar, paprika, ginger, cinnamon and garlic powder until well blended.
- Rub chicken thighs with oil.
- Sprinkle each thigh with spice mixture and place skin side up in a single layer in baking dish.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Coat with glaze.
- Cover with foil and rest 10 minutes.
12 ounces ginger ale
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 teaspoons grated FRESH ginger
¼ teaspoon FRANK’s original hot sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes or until glaze is reduced to ½ cup.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!