So, I'm choosing to think positively about the "loose ends" and how to tie them up into pretty bows. While I have had to buy a few things for the cooler weather there are some real positives to go along with that.
- Traveling with animals will be easier since the weather will be nicer.
- We're doing U-packs which require serious manual labor which will be easier with cooler weather especially at stop two in the desert.
- We'll get to see some changing of the colors along the way making it a much prettier drive.
- It will be cooler when we arrive which will make for more comfortable weather to unload the moving trucks.
- The cooler weather will make the initial shopping for supplies more enjoyable, not to mention easier. a good camera and so many of the food pictures are horrible! so I'm appreciating the chance to make them better.
Oh I know this "limbo land" can be so frustrating! Great attitude Lady - and that will get you far in going through this process as smoothly and positively as possible.ReplyDelete
Blessings and prayers as you continue to get ready and when the travels begin! ;)
Thank you! I should have been an architect. I just keep drawing up more and more plans for the things we're going to change. Hopefully that will mean that we get things done faster. I even have the shopping lists ready to go and the paint colors picked out.Delete