So, I'm choosing to think positively about the "loose ends" and how to tie them up into pretty bows. While I have had to buy a few things for the cooler weather there are some real positives to go along with that.
- Traveling with animals will be easier since the weather will be nicer.
- We're doing U-packs which require serious manual labor which will be easier with cooler weather especially at stop two in the desert.
- We'll get to see some changing of the colors along the way making it a much prettier drive.
- It will be cooler when we arrive which will make for more comfortable weather to unload the moving trucks.
- The cooler weather will make the initial shopping for supplies more enjoyable, not to mention easier. a good camera and so many of the food pictures are horrible! so I'm appreciating the chance to make them better.