1 chicken fillet per person
2 + 3 tablespoons butter
2 1/2 tablespoons Wondra flour + flour for dusting
Fresh ground salt and pepper, to taste
1/2 cup favorite wine (I alternate between white Moscato and chardonnay)
Juice of 1 large lemon
1/2 cup heavy cream
Angel Hair pasta
diced green onions
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium high heat.
- Generously salt and pepper chicken pieces.
- Dredge chicken pieces in flour and add to melted butter. Brown both sides evenly.
- Plate Chicken over prepared angel hair.
- In a small saucepan melt 3 tablespoons butter over medium heat.
- Whisk in 2 1/2 tablespoons flour until well blended and golden.
- Whisk in lemon juice and wine, bring to a SLOW boil.
- Whisk in cream and serve immediately.
- Pour over chicken pieces and top with green onions, tomatoes and Parmesan cheese.
1 sheet Puff Pastry, thawed and cut into fourths and edges rounded
3/4 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
1 apple peeled, cored and sliced thin
1 beet peeled and slice thin
4 green onions, sliced thin
Fresh ground salt and pepper medley
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place pastry circles on parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle half the cheese on the rounds.
- Arrange apple slices and beet slices alternately on pastry circles.
- Top with remaining cheese and green onions.
- Sprinkle again with salt and pepper.
- Bake 15 minutes until pastry is golden and slightly puffed.
2-3 zucchini, sliced (I used round - love them)
1 1/2 cup four
1 cup+ Angry Orchard Summer Ale
2 egg yolks
1 tablespoon Avocado oil
Wondra flour for dredging
fresh ground salt and pepper, to taste
Coconut oil for frying
Jalapeno Ranch dressing
- Whisk together flour, salt and pepper in a large bowl
- In a smaller bowl whisk together the eggs and avocado oil.
- Drizzle egg mixture over flour and mix together with a fork until you have a rough dough.
- Add beer slowly while whisking until you have a smooth batter.
- Cover with saran and chill at least 1 hour.
- Bring coconut to frying temperature over medium high heat.
- Slice zucchini.
- Dredge in Wondra flour.
- Drop into batter and coat both sides well.
- Drop pieces in the oil making sure NOT to crowd. Brown both sides.
- Repeat until all pieces are fried.
- Serve with Jalapeno Ranch dressing.