2 cups chopped roasted, salted peanuts
1/2 cup Heath bar toffee bits
14 ounces KRAFT caramel bits
1 cup mini marshmallows
1 tablespoon heavy cream
- Prepare 8 inch square baking dish with parchment paper or foil.
- Spray well with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix together the nuts and toffee bits.
- Arrange half the nuts evenly in bottom of the pan.
- Using a double boiler, melt caramels with heavy cream.
- When caramel mixture is smooth add marshmallows and stir until smooth.
- Immediately pour caramel mixture over nuts and top with remaining nut mixture.
- Cool 2-3 hours until set before cutting.
- Store in air tight container with wax paper between the layers.