1/2 cup Teriyaki marinade (see below)
fresh pineapple cut into chunks
1 pound Chicken tenders or chicken chunks
1 pound large shrimp, tails cut off
1 pound bacon, cut into halves
- Soak skewers in water for 1 hour prior to assembly.
- Stack a piece of pineapple with a piece of shrimp and wrap with a piece of bacon.
- Thread onto skewer to secure.
- Repeat until all pieces are assembled. (I alternate chicken and shrimp for even skewers)
- Brush with marinade,
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and brush with marinade again.
- Bake for an additional 7-8 minutes or until bacon is sizzling.
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup white wine
1 tablespoon sugar
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon freshly minced ginger
2 green onions, minced
1/2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
pinch sea salt
Juice of 1 lemon
2 tablespoons avocado oil
2 tablespoons sesame oil
3 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- Whisk together all ingredients until well blended and sugar is completely dissolved.