GARLIC & LEMON CACIO E PEPE
8-10 ounces thin spaghetti, uncooked
1/2 cup butter
FRESH sea salt
1 1/2 teaspoon FRESH ground black pepper
1 tablespoon lemon zest
Juice of 1 LARGE lemon
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup pasta water
1 1/2 cups FINELY grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare pasta al dente per package directions in a large pot of salted water.
- Reserve 1 cup of pasta water.
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Add pepper and sizzle in butter for a minute.
- Add garlic and lemon zest, sautéing 30 seconds or so until fragrant.
- Add pasta 1/2 cup of pasta water and cooked pasta, tossing to coat.
- Add most of the Parmesan cheese, tossing to combine.
- Add more pasta water as necessary to make a creamy butter sauce.
- Stir in lemon juice and season with FRESH ground sea salt to taste.
- Garnish with reserved Parmesan cheese.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!