These will make a HUGE hit at your next party! They are the perfect guy food too making them perfect for backyard get togethers or tailgating parties!
BACON WRAPPED TENDERLOIN TIPS
1 pound beef Tenderloin Tips
1/4 cup avocado oil
Thin slices of Gruyere cheese
1 teaspoon Zero to Hero Sweet BBQ rub
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar glaze, reduced slightly
2 tablespoons minced chives
- Preheat a cast iron skillet on high.
- Blot dry the Tenderloin Tips.
- Trim the pieces so they are about 1 1/2 inches long and 3/4 inches wide.
- Season the meat with the BBQ rub.
- Add the oil to the cast iron skillet and heat briefly.
- Add the seasoned tips the skillet and cook for 1 minute while stirring JUST long enough the sear the sides but keep the center raw.
- Quickly remove the meat from the skillet and cool in fridge.
- Lay a piece of cheese on each beef tip.
- Wrap seared tips with bacon and hold them together with a tooth pick.
- Stand the wrapped tips up on a sheet pan so that the bacon is on its side leaving some space in between.
- Cover pan with plastic film and refrigerate until ready to bake.
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Bake 5-8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving plate.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar glaze and sprinkle with minced chives before serving.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!