CHICKEN FRIED RICE
1 tablespoon avocado oil
3 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup Bragg’s liquid aminos or soy sauce
2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
FRESH ground black pepper
1 red pepper, diced
1 LARGE carrot, diced
1/2 cup frozen corn kernels
1 cup snap peas, trimmed
1 bunch green onions, sliced on the diagonal – reserve a few for garnish
4 cups cooked rice, chilled
2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- In a large skillet heat half of the oil over medium-high heat.
- Add eggs and swirl to coat pan bottom.
- Cook 1-2 minutes until set.
- Transfer egg to cutting board.
- Cool slightly.
- Roll up like a jelly roll and thinly slice crosswise. Set aside, keeping warm.
- In a small bowl whisk together the liquid aminos and chili sauce. Set aside.
- Add remaining oil to skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Add peppers, onions, corn and peas, cooking 4-5 minutes.
- Add rice, chicken pieces and reserved sauce mixture, cooking 4-5 minutes until heated through.
- Toss with reserved scallions and egg pieces.
- Serve immediately with additional soy sauce if desired.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!