BALSAMIC HONEY GLAZED SALMON
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons white wine
2 tablespoons chicken broth
1 tablespoon creamy horseradish
2 tablespoons QUALITY honey
5 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon avocado oil
8 (6) ounce salmon fillets
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
1 tablespoon FRESH minced oregano
3 green onions, minced
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Whisk together the vinegar, white wine, chicken broth, horseradish, honey, garlic and avocado oil in a sauce pan.
- Bring to a SLOW boil, cooking and stirring 5 minutes until thickened.
- Place salmon skin side down on a greased baking sheet.
- Season generously with FRESH ground pepper and salt, to taste.
- Spoon glaze over salmon fillets and top with oregano.
- Bake uncovered 12-15 minutes until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Garnish with minced green onions.
NOTE: A weeknight short cut is to use a bottle of Bertolli Balsamic glaze instead of the individual components. Just heat it up and pour it over :D