PAN SEARED CHICKEN with HERB WINE SAUCE
4 skinless, boneless THIN chicken breast steaks
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
1 tablespoon Avocado oil
1 tablespoon butter
1 small shallot, finely chopped
1/2 cup white wine
1/4 cup chicken broth
1/2 teaspoon FRESH chopped thyme
1/4 teaspoon FRESH chopped tarragon
1/2 teaspoon FRESH chopped chives
Juice of 1 lemon
1 tablespoon UNSALTED butter
prepared egg noodles
- Heat cast iron pan over medium heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon butter.
- When butter has coated the pan add the generously seasoned chicken breasts and cook unsdisturbed for 2 minutes on each side until golden.
- Transfer chicken to platter and keep warm.
- Add avocado oil to pan and heat through.
- Add shallots and cook until translucent.
- Add wine and deglaze pan being sure to scrape up any bits from the bottom of the pan. Cook 2-3 minutes until reduced by half.
- Add chicken broth and simmer a minute or two more.
- Stir in thyme, tarragon and any juices from the chicken on the platter as well as the lemon juice. Cook 2-3 minutes more until starting to thicken.
- Remove from heat and stir in unsalted butter, swirling until creamy and thick.
- Plate chicken pieces over noodles.
- Spoon sauce over top and garnish with chives.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!