HAM & BROCCOLI NOODLE CASSEROLE
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 cups FRESH broccoli florets, cut small*
1/2 Vidalia onion, finely chopped
1 + 1/2-3/4 cup SHARP cheddar cheese, divided
1 ham steak (2 cups diced)
1 1/2 cups macaroni noodles, cooked and drained well
1 jar pimientos, drained WELL
1/4 cup milk
2 tablespoons butter
3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, 1 cup of cheese and milk.
- Fold in the broccoli, onions, pimientos and ham pieces.
- Spoon into a 9×13 baking dish.
- Melt butter and add bread crumbs until well blended.
- Sprinkle with 1/2-3/4 cup of cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake for 45 minutes until bubbly and golden on top.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!