HONEY RANCH BBQ PORK CHOPS
4 THICK bone-in pork chops
1 ounce Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning (I buy it by the bottle, but you can use the dip/salad dressing package)
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1 batch BBQ sauce (recipe below)
- Coat pork chops with ranch seasoning.
- Add pork chops to a large ziplock bag.
- Add sauce to the chops and coat well.
- Seal bag and marinade at least an hour, but preferably over night, turning occasionally.
- Drain marinade from pork chops.
- Prepare grill.
- Sear chops on hot grill, turning once.
- Brush with reserved marinade, grilling 5-7 minutes until cooked through.
3/4 cup ketchup
2 tablespoons PACKED brown sugar
2 tablespoons QUALITY honey
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon Mesquite liquid smoke
1 teaspoon sweet paprika
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
FRESH ground black pepper, to taste
- Whisk together the ketchup, brown sugar, honey, liquid smoke, paprika, garlic powder and pepper. Reserve 1/4 cup.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!