HOISIN GLAZED GRILLED PORK CHOPS & PINEAPPLE SALSA
4-6 bone in THICK pork chops
2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
1/2 cup Hoisin sauce
3 tablespoons champagne vinegar
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
- Whisk together the Hoisin sauce and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Transfer 3 tablespoons to a small bowl and set aside.
- Pat chops dry and generously season with FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper.
- Brush pork chops with the sauce mixture.
- Grill pork over hot grill 3-4 minutes per side until seared and cooked through.
- Transfer pork to platter and brush with reserved Hoisin sauce mixture.
- Tent with foil and let rest 5 minutes.
1 pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into 1/2 inch rings
1 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
1 bunch green onions, sliced thin
1 jalapeno, seeded and minced OR 1/4 cup minced mini red peppers
1/4 cup FRESH chopped cilantro
2 teaspoons FRESH grated ginger
- Brush pineapple all over with oil.
- Grill over hot grill 3 minutes on each side until charred.
- Transfer to cutting board.
- When cool enough to handle, chop into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Toss pineapple, green onions, cilantro and ginger with sesame oil.
- Season to taste with FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper.