BUFFALO CHICKEN ENCHILADAS
2 cups shredded or pulled chicken pieces
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1 can ROTEL original tomatoes and green chiles, drained WELL
1 can green enchilada sauce, divided
1/2 cup Taco Bell MILD taco sauce
1 cup Frank’s ORIGINAL hot sauce
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
(8) 8 inch flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, half of cheddar cheese, 1/2 of the green enchilada sauce and Frank’s hot sauce until creamy.
- Fold in chicken pieces and green onions, reserving a few green onions for garnish.
- Fill tortillas and place seam side down tightly in a prepared baking dish.
- Combine taco sauce and remaining green enchilada sauce in a small bowl.
- Brush sauce over top of enchiladas evenly so that all tortillas are moist.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over sauce.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until cheese is melted and enchiladas are cooked through.
- Serve immediately with green onions, fresh diced tomatoes and sour cream as garnish.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!