1/3 cup Bragg’s liquid aminos
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup QUALITY sweet honey
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 inch piece of ginger, peeled and minced
3 pounds chicken wing pieces
sesame seeds to garnish
2 green onions, sliced thin for garnish
- Preheat oven to 475°.
- In a small saucepan whisk together the liquid aminos, vinegar, honey, garlic and ginger.
- Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally until reduced by half and starting to thicken, about 30 minutes.
- Strain through a sieve and discard solids. You should have about 2/3 cups of sauce.
- Transfer sauce to large mixing bowl.
- Arrange chicken wing pieces on a jelly roll pan covered in foil and sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until golden, crisp and cooked through.
- Transfer wings to sauce bowl and drain fat from pan.
- Toss wings until well coated by sauce and most of sauce is absorbed, about 3-5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions to serve.