3 pounds bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (about 6)
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
8 ounces butter
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 1/2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
3/4 cup Parmesan grated cheese
1/4 cup FRESH chopped Parsley
1 Vidalia onions, cut into wedges
2 FRESH broccoli crowns, cleaned and trimmed
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven.
- Pat the chicken dry with and generously season on all sides with FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper.
- Melt butter and whisk in garlic and 1/2 the chopped Parsley in a small bowl.
- In another bowl stir together the bread crumbs, cheese and remaining Parsley.
- Dip each piece in the butter mixture and then the bread mixture.
- Place skin side up on baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Scatter onion pieces among the chicken.
- Place tray in oven and bake 1 hour. DO NOT TURN chicken pieces.
- Toss broccoli with avocado oil to coat.
- Add broccoli to pan and roast until the chicken is deeply golden brown, crispy, and registers 160º in the thickest part, 20-25 minutes.