2 pounds baby yellow potatoes
FRESH ground sea salt and tri-color pepper
1/2 medium red onion , FINELY chopped
3 tablespoons champagne vinegar
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
3 tablespoons avocado oil
1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
1/4 cup FRESH chopped Italian Parsley
- Place potatoes in medium pot and cover with cold water.
- Bring to a boil, add 2 teaspoons sea salt, reduce heat and simmer 12-15 minutes until tender.
- Toss onion with vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Drain potatoes and run under cool water to cool.
- Halve potatoes.
- Whisk oil into vinegar mixture.
- Add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Fold in peas and Parsley.