3/4 pound pork tenderloin, sliced into medallions
FRESH ground salt and pepper, to taste
1/4 cup WONDRA flour
2 tablespoons avocado oil
3 slices bacon, diced
1 large clove garlic, minced
6 large button mushrooms, sliced
1/4 cup Marsala wine
1/4 cup cream sherry
1/2 cup chicken broth
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
Prepared pasta of choice
- Generously season medallions with salt and pepper.
- Dredge medallions in flour.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Add bacon, cooking until crisp. Using a slotted spoon remove bacon to drain on paper towels.
- Add medallions to pan and brown each side. Transfer medallions to plate.
- Add mushrooms to pan, cooking 5 minutes or so until they start to caramelize.
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute more until fragrant.
- Add sherry, Marsala and chicken broth to de-glaze pan, scraping all the tidbits from the bottom of the pan. Simmer until reduced by half.
- Remove from heat and add butter.
- Plate pasta followed by medallions.
- Top with sauce followed by bacon pieces.