8 ounce can crushed pineapple in juice (DO NOT DRAIN)
1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
18 ounce yellow cake mix
7 ounce package Jell-O instant banana pudding mix
1 cup sour cream
1⁄4 cup oil
- In a small bowl, combine pineapple and the baking soda; mix well.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients; stir in pineapple.
- Blend, then beat at medium speed with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-inch Bundt or tube pan.
- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- Cool in pan about 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and finish cooling on wire rack.
- Dust with powdered sugar