1/4 cup sweet cream butter
2 cups sliced carrots
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
3 tablespoons golden raisins
1 small can crushed pineapple, well drained
3 tablespoons crushed cashews
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add carrots and seasonings.
- Cover and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until carrots are tender.
- Stir in pineapple and raisins, sauteing 2-3 minutes until heated through.
- Fold in cashews (optional).
- Serve immediately.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!