2 salmon fillets, about the same size and thickness
2 tablespoons Cajun spice
1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
PINCH sea salt
FRESH ground black pepper
1 tablespoon avocado oil
2 tablespoons orange marmalade (see note)
Juice from small lime
Lime wedges, garnish
- Combine Cajun spice, sugar, salt and pepper in small bowl.
- Rub spice mixture all over salmon fillets.
- Heat avocado oil in non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Sear skin side of fillets for 3-4 minutes until crispy.
- Flip and saute’ another 2-3 minutes until salmon is cooked through.
- Whisk marmalade and lime juice together.
- Swirl into skillet, turning fillets to coat well with glaze.
- Serve immediately. NOTE: You can change the flavor up by using any flavor jam! I’ve made this with pineapple, apricot pineapple, peach and even raspberry! YUM!