1 tablespoon chili powder
1 tablespoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon coriander
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon QUALITY cinnamon
1 tablespoon FRESH ground sea salt and tri-color pepper
- Combine all the seasonings until well blended.
- Rub pork shoulder ALL over and set aside 5-10 minutes while you heat the oil.
2 tablespoons avocado oil
3 pound pork shoulder
1 onion, sliced thin
2 Guiness 12 ounce beers *
6 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Heat oil over medium high heat.
- Sear Pork on ALL sides.
- Add onion pieces.
- Add garlic.
- Add Guinness.
- Cover and move to oven for 3 1/2-4 hours.
- Shred meat from bone and discard bone.
- Return meat to juice.
1 cup sour cream
1 cup salsa verde
handful chopped cilantro
1 lime juiced\
FRESH ground sea salt and tri-color pepper
- Pulse all the ingredients together to desired color and consistency. The more you blend the lighter the color will become.
Tortillas (regular or spinach) (hot oil dipped or soft)
shredded cabbage or coleslaw
- Spread a layer of cream over the tortilla.
- Top with a forkful of shredded pork.
- Top with a forkful of slaw or cabbage.
- Add a dollop more of cream.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.