HONEY ROSEMARY ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH
2 cups diced butternut squash
1 1/2 tablespoons avocado oil
3 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon chopped FRESH rosemary
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon grated Pecorino cheese
- Heat avocado oil in non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- When oil is sizzling add squash, season with salt and pepper, cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until golden brown on all sides.
- Add water, stir and recover for 2 minutes.
- Add honey and rosemary stirring until squash is coated in honey and rosemary is fragrant.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve immediately.