This is just like crispy peanut butter served in many Chinese restaurants.
1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken tenders
3/4 cup milk
3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
1 LARGE egg
FRESH ground salt and pepper
2-3 cups crushed Corn Flakes
- Whisk together the milk, peanut butter, and egg.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Soak your chicken in this mixture for 15 minutes.
- Drain chicken pieces.
- Dredge chicken pieces in Corn Flakes.
- Cook in hot oil, flipping once, until browned on both sides and cooked through.
- Serve over prepared rice.
Drizzle with peanut butter sauce.
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (or maybe a little more)
3 tablespoons Bragg’s liquid aminos
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1/4 -3/4 cup water (Adjust to desired thickness)
Drizzle of honey
- Combine sauce ingredients in bowl or microwave safe measuring cup. Start with 1/4 cup of water and add more later to reach your desired consistency.
- Microwave for 30 seconds and then whisk to thoroughly combine.
- Microwave another 30 seconds until hot – Add water a teaspoon at a time until you reach your desired consistency.
- Whisk again and pour over sliced chicken, or dip chicken pieces in sauce.
- You can prepare the sauce ahead of time and reheat as needed.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!