PAN SEARED SEA BASS with LEMON GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE
2-6 ounce sea bass fillets
1 tablespoon avocado oil
1 + 1 tablespoon butter
1 clove garlic, minced
Juice of 1 LARGE lemon
1 lemon, sliced
Fresh ground sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Over a medium high heat heat 1 tablespoon butter in large skillet.
- Coat each fillet with avocado oil and generously season with the fresh ground salt and pepper.
- When sizzling, add each fillet to hot oil and cook for 5 minutes before flipping and cooking on the other side for 4 more minutes.
- While fillets are cooking melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a small sauce pan.
- Add garlic, sautéing about 2 minutes.
- Whisk in lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add lemon slices, cooking until slightly thick.
- Plate fillets and top with sauce.
- Serve immediately.