3 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
2 teaspoons FRESH chopped thyme
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
6 boneless chicken things
2 tablespoons QUALITY honey
Juice of 1 LARGE lemon
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic powder. onion powder, thyme, salt and pepper, cooking until fragrant.
- Add chicken pieces to skillet, turning to coat.
- Sear one side, 4-5 minutes.
- Turn to other side, reduce heat to low, cover and cook 10-15 minutes until cooked through.
- Remove chicken to plate.
- Skim off fat and return chicken to skillet.
- Whisk together the lemon juice and honey.
- Drizzle over chicken and cook 3-5 minutes.
- Serve over rice.