2 pound pork tenderloin
1/2 pound green beans, washed, trimmed and cut
1-2 BOSC pears, cored and sliced
1 shallot, chopped
5-6 large mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
FRESH thyme sprigs, trimmed and chopped
1/3 cup chicken broth
1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
1 tablespoon avocado oil
1+1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Spray sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Heat avocado oil and butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- When sizzling, add shallots and green beans. Stir 3-4 minutes until beginning to soften and cghar.
- Season with FRESH ground salt and pepper.
- Add mushrooms and pears, sauteing 2-3 minutes more.
- With slotted spoon transfer to sheet pan.
- Pat tenderloin dry and generously season with FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper.
- Add tenderloin to the still hot pan and quickly sear on all sides.
- Transfer tenderloin to sheet pan. RESERVE PAN and EVERYTHING IN IT for sauce.
- Roast 13-15 minutes (140°).
- Remove from oven and tent with foil.
- Rest 5 minutes.
- Return pan to medium heat.
- Add garlic and thyme, cooking until fragrant.
- Whisk together the chicken broth and cornstarch until lump free.
- Add teriyaki sauce and chicken broth to pan, simmering until begins to thicken.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Season to taste.
- Plate and ENJOY!
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!