CHILI WHISKEY MEATBALLS makes 16 meatballs
1/2 pound ground beef
1/2 pound ground pork
3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
1 SMALL egg
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper, to taste
1/2 cup Heinz Chili sauce
1 tablespoon avocado oil
1/2 cup Seagrams 7
1 tablespoon butter
1 1/2 cups beef broth
scant 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup heavy cream
- Using your hands combine ground beef, pork, bread crumbs, egg, salt, pepper and 1/4 cup of the chili sauce in large mixing bowl.
- Divide into 16 equal sections and roll into balls.
- Heat the avocado oil and butter over medium-high heat in a large skillet.
- Cook the meatballs 5-7 minutes, rotating until cooked on all sides. DO NOT CROWD PAN cook in batches if necessary. Remove cooked meatballs to a plate as you go.
- Add whiskey and beef broth to skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes until mixture begins to thicken.
- Stir in the remaining chili sauce and the Worcestershire sauce and cook for a few minutes more.
- Stir in the heavy cream.
- Add the meatballs back into the sauce turning to coat and simmer 5-10 minutes until heated through.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!