6 -8 boneless pork chops
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon avocado oil
1 small red onion (I use the purple because it gives it more flavor), halved and thinly sliced
1 can Campbell’s cream of sweet corn soup
1 small can green enchilada sauce
1 small can chopped green chiles, DRAINED WELL
1 can shoepeg corn, DRAINED WELL
4 ounces sour cream
1 package Laura Scudder’s green onion dip mix
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper, to taste
2 large white potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
sliced mini peppers
- Generously season pork chops with FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper.
- Melt butter and avocado oil in skillet over medium high heat.
- Sear your pork chops in a skillet.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Whisk together the soup, sour cream and enchilada sauce.
- Fold in the corn and green chilies.
- Spread half the sauce on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Top with the potatoes slices.
- Top with a thin layer of the sauce.
- Place browned pork chops in the baking dish in a single layer on top.
- Top with the sliced onions.
- Pour remaining sauce over the top and spread even.
- Top with sliced mini peppers.
- Bake in the oven for about 60 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Serve hot.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!