6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
1 cup PACKED brown sugar
1 LARGE egg
2 teaspoons PURE vanilla
1 cup AP flour
¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
¼ teaspoon QUALITY cinnamon
4 ounces milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
½ cup KRAFT caramel balls
¾ cup toast walnut pieces
½ teaspoon flaky sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper (leave plenty of paper hanging over the edge to use as handles) and then spray with non-stick spray and flour.
- Whisk together the flour, fine sea salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In your mixer bowl beat the melted butter and brown sugar on medium until combined.
- Add vanilla and egg, beating 2 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Gradually add flour mixture to the mixer, beating JUST until combined.
- Fold in the milk chocolate, caramel balls and nut pieces.
- Spoon batter into pan.
- Bake 20-22 minutes until lightly browned and BARELY set. Add flaked sea salt after 10 minutes.
- Let cool 1 hour.
- Remove from pan and cut into squares.
- Store in airtight container.