8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
3/4 cup cocktail sauce
8 ounces Krab, chopped or shredded
1 small bunch green onions, chopped, greens and whites divided
1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
1 small can chopped olives
- Toss crab in cocktail sauce and then let drain through a small colander.
- Whisk cream cheese smooth.
- Spread cream cheese in serving dish.
- Spread strained cocktail sauce over the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese over cocktail sauce.
- Toss together the Krab pieces, onion white and olives.
- Layer Krab mixture over cheese.
- Top with green onion tops.
- Serve with wheat thins or Ritz crackers.
- Sprinkle Krab mixture over cheese.