HONEY GARLIC GLAZED MEATBALLS
2 pounds ground beef
1 cup PANKO bread crumbs
2 LARGE eggs
3/4 cup milk
2 teaspoons each FRESH sea salt and black pepper
1/2 cup finely diced Vidalia onion
3 LARGE cloves garlic, finely minced
1 tablespoon butter
1/2 cup Smucker’s Pineapple Preserves
1/3 cup Sweet Red Chili Sauce
6 ounces orange juice
3 tablespoons Teriyaki sauce
- Spray baking racks with non-stick cooking spray and place on baking trays. Set aside.
- Whisk together the milk and eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Add bread crumbs, onion, salt and pepper, stirring to combine.
- Crumble ground beef over milk mixture and combine well.
- Shape into ping pong size balls.
- Place each meatball on a baking rack.
- Baked uncovered 12-15 minutes until cooked through.
- Whisk together all the ingredients and bring to a SLOW boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes more.
- Add meatballs to sauce, gently turning to coat.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes.