Farmhouse Buttermilk Dressing to go with it and the combination was addicting! Instead of an appetizer we added a salad and made it a meal.
BUFFALO CHICKEN PULL-APART BREAD
2 packages Pillsbury pizza dough (I used 1 recipe of my homemade pizza dough)
2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded (I used original recipe Costco Rotisserie chicken)
1 cup Buffalo sauce (I used Frank's Original Hot Sauce)
1/4 cup scallions, chopped (I used more, about double - we like onions)
2 1/2 cups grated pepper jack cheese (I used regular jack cheese)
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
1 jalapeno, sliced (OPTIONAL - I didn't use)
Ranch dressing for dipping (I used a batch of Farmhouse Buttermilk Dressing)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a bowl toss together the chicken, buffalo sauce, green onions and half the cheese.
- Roll out dough and cut into 3x3 inch squares (about 30 squares total). **SEE NOTE
- Brush each square with the melted butter.
- Top each square with a spoonful of chicken mixtures and then a sprinkling of the remaining cheese.
- Brush loaf pan with butter.
- Stack each square on top of each other in your loaf pan with the chicken side up.
- Brush top of bread with remaining butter.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 40-50 minutes until golden and set.