I normally make this with the Parmesan mashed potato recipe below, but the night I took the picture we had those cute Parmesan Potato Stackers that are all over the place right now. They'll be good for "company" dinners.
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cup all purpose flour
Fresh ground salt and white pepper, to taste
2 tablespoons butter or avocado oil
1/2 cup chicken broth
1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
Juice of 1 lemon
1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
1/4 teaspoon marjoram (optional)
- One at a time place each chicken breast between 2 pieces of saran or wax paper. Work from the center gently pound each breast until flat, about 1/4 inch thick.
- In a shallow bowl whisk together the flour, salt and pepper. Coat each chicken breast with the flour mixture.
- Heat the butter or oil over medium high heat until hot.
- Add chicken cooking 3-5 minutes perside until cooked through and golden brown.
- Remove chicken to heated plate and keep warm.
- Add chicken broth to the skillet along with Worcestershire sauce nd cook until hot and well blended.
- Add in lemon juice and parsley, stirring to heat and combine.
- Serve over chicken with Parmesan potatoes.
6 medium red potatoes, washed and cut into pieces
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1/4-1/2 cup Buttermilk
- Bring potatoes to a boil until tender. Drain.
- Combine potato ingredients and beat until smooth.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!