BUFFALO CHICKEN MUFFINS
1 bunch green onions, sliced thin
1 pound ROTISSERIE chicken pieces
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup Frank's Original Hot Sauce
2 cups fresh mozzarella
- Saute chopped onions in butter over medium heat. Once transparent, add chopped chicken to heat through.
- Add Buffalo Sauce and heat for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare muffin tins with non-stick spray or line with muffin papers.
- Divide dough in half. Roll each half into a large rectangle roughly 1/4 inch in thickness.
- Spread chicken and cheese evenly across each piece of rolled out dough.
- Starting from long side of dough, begin rolling the dough up like a cinnamon roll. Pinch ends when done.
- Slice into 1 1/2 to 2 inch rolls.
- Place in muffin tins.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling and dough is lightly browned.
- Serve and enjoy!