GARLIC HERB SESAME ORANGE ROAST CHICKEN
4-6 hind quarter chicken pieces
Mrs. Dash Roasted Garlic Herb seasoning
Fresh ground salt and black pepper
Large navel orange, quartered and quartered again
1 pound baby carrots
1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 500°.
- Rub chicken on both sides with sesame oil.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and seasoning.
- Roast 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and lower temperature to 350°.
- Arrange carrots around chicken pieces and add orange slices.
- Roast 1 hour more.
- Brush with butter and roast 5 minutes more.
- Remove from oven and squeeze oranges over chicken.